If you’ve been to Las Vegas before, you probably already know what to bring, but it’s always a good idea to make a list and check it twice. For you Vegas virgins, this is a MUST read.
There are many different reasons to go to Las Vegas, in the end it’s all about being safe…and having FUN! Here is a list of the Top 5 essential supplies to make the most of your Sin City Vacation.
- Sunglasses – No matter the season, you always need sunglasses in Las Vegas. Whether you’re catching those scorching desert rays poolside, trying to hide the fact that you just went all-in with seven-duece, or you’re gettin’ hyphy in the club with your stunna shades on…sunglasses always come in handy.
- Water – Also known as H2O or the liquid of life when you’re in Vegas. Just because the casino bars water down their free cocktails doesn’t mean you’re getting your share of the good stuff. Buy a giant bottle from a convenient store, and once you down the entire thing the first night, refill it and down another just for good measure. You are in a desert after all.
- Protection – Make sure whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
- Cash Money – From the minute you get off the plane you need to have some cash on you to tip the guy who whistled for the cab, the cab driver, the bellboy, the dealer, the bouncer, the bartender, the dancers…basically you need to tip anyone and everyone for services rendered. But don’t worry, if you run out of cash there should be an ATM with flashing lights around every corner.
- Designer Threads – If you’ve got a Gucci suit and Ferragamo’s or a little black Prada dress and red-bottomed LouBoutin’s, flaunt it. If not, throw on your classiest suit and sexiest dress and bump shoulders with the see and be seen in some of the top clubs and restaurants on The Strip. Sometimes less is more for the ladies in Las Vegas.
Have I missed anything? What else would you bring to Las Vegas to make throwin’ caution to the wind that much more enjoyable?
For a full list of AWESOME Trips and Guides for all occasions, check out these Las Vegas Trips.