This week we’re highlighting budget travel and ways to get more bang for your buck. One of the best ways to get more run for your money is to take advantage of the plethora of package deals. Today we highlight three in Jamaica, San Francisco and Vegas.
Dreaming of the Caribbean?
Starting at just $379/adult, you can hit up the white sand beaches of Jamaica with an all-inclusive three night stay and airfare courtesy of Air Jamaica Vacations. The package includes the following:
– Nonstop round trip airfare on Air Jamaica from Fort Launderdale and Orlando (other cities available at an additional cost)
– Hotel transfers
– 3 nights at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay in a Superior Room with partial ocean view
– All meals, snacks and drinks
– Daily activities/entertainment
– Kids 12 and under stay FREE
Book by 5/11 for travel between 4/29 – 6/18 and 9/8 – 11/18. For more info visit Air Jamaica Vacations.
Looking for a quick urban escape?
Need a break from reality?
– Luxury suite in the Palazzo or Venetian
– 2 tickets to “Blue Man Group” or “Phantom of the Opera”
– 25% off at Zine restaurant
– Complimentary line pass and admission to LAVO nightclub
– 20% off at Dal Toro restaurant
– $25 slot credit
– Complimentary internet