Sitting up on your roof enjoying a cold one? Have your computer with you? Need something to read? Have no fear, NileGuide is always here to satiate your thirst for knowledge.
- There seems to be enough of a market for smokers jonesing for a puff mid-flight that Ryanair is now selling smokeless cigarettes on their flights, writes Jules.
- In other vice news, David examines how a drop in alcohol consumption in Ireland is causing panic throughout their beer and spirits industries.
- Alexi provides us with some very useful cell phone planning tips for the next time you take an international vacay – avoiding a massive mobile bill will only make your trip more enjoyable.
- PANIC. Baboons in South Africa are stealing much of the Chardonnay crop, which may lead to higher wine prices. Jay investigates these cheeky monkeys.
- Please observe your nearest exit, and note your seat can be used as a flotation device – Jennifer’s chats about Fly Girls and bringing sexy back to flying.
- Rachel was across the animal spectrum this week, starting with strange looking dog breeds, and ending with repulsive travel parasites. Um, cuddly?
- And finally, I don’t know if we mentioned it, but we may have launched a pretty awesome iPhone app – just saying, you should download it!
What was your favorite NileGuidance post of the week? Leave it in the comments!
Photo courtesy of Britt Selvitelle