Happy Friday! Here’s some of the stuff that we’ve been reading this past week around the web – enjoy!
- You know you’ve always wanted to see pictures of a house in Bolivia made entirely of salt. [The World is my Jungle Gym]
- I’m struggling with getting ready for this weekend’s US Half Marathon, so the idea of doing 52 marathons in 52 days is just obscene to me – but so cool! [Matador Sports]
- The next time you think that flight you found online is a good deal, check out Kayak’s airline fee chart – it might not be. [Kayak]
- This is a movement I can get behind: 5 reasons to unplug your vacation [Gadling]
- Reasons to hate travel are kind of a downer to end on, but makes some good but debatable points. Case in point: other tourists are a reality, but should they really be enough to make you hate travel? [Lonely Planet]
Have a wonderful and safe weekend, everyone! See you on Monday…
[Photo of promotion for Cal Academy of Sciences courtesy of Amy Widdowson]