Happy Friday! Have a safe and fun-filled weekend.
- Looking for Sex, Swingers, and Strip Clubs during the Kentucky Derby? Gridskipper’s got your back [Gridskipper]
- Are you a travel nerd? Are you participating in Traveler’s Night In on Thursdays on Twitter? If not, you should! [Adventurous Kate]
- Ten Commandments of Airport Etiquette. Learn ‘em. Love ‘em. Live ‘em. [Gadling]
- Seattle is having a Grilled Cheese Recipe cook-off in May, during the Seattle Cheese Festival. There’s literally no comment needed on that [Jaunted]
- Traveling throughout Paris can be daunting. This guide to How to Get Around Paris is not. [cheapOair]
- Don’t get me wrong, I adore Foursquare (steal my mayorship of Cellar360, and I may cry). I do insist you read these Five Rules before connecting foursquare to your Facebook KTHXBAI. [Peter Shankman via Mike Barish]
Image: Mat Honan / Flickr