It’s Friday, so some of us* have spent the last little bit reading some of the awesome travel info around the web. This shall provide excellent fodder for the numerous fancy parties I imagine you are all attending this weekend. Happy Friday!
- California squirrel tests positive for the plague! [Gadling]
- Gary A. documents every Pringles flavor. Ever. IN THE WORLD. [Everything Everywhere]
- Best of airbnb: $124 a night for a freaking Ancient British Castle! [airbnb]
- No Man’s Land endures bizarre fate [Atlas Obscura]
- “Jack London Square has been reborn” Oakland = new hot SF Bay Area Dining Scene [NYTimes]
*Thanks to Marketing Coordinator Rachel for her uber awesome surfing skills
Photo courtesy of me, myself, and I