As you may have heard, we welcomed a new member to our burgeoning NileGuide family last week. With the acquisition of 10Best.com, a site best known for its strengths in restaurant and attraction recommendations, we’ll be supplementing our NileGuide itineraries with new Top Ten travel recommendations from 10Best.com. This combination will make trip planning easier than ever on NileGuide.com.
By adding 10Best to the mix of our professional Local Expert content, plus our 70,000+ locals on Localyte.com who are ready to answer your travel questions, we’re even better positioned to provide you the best in local travel recommendations. Last, the 10Best.com team calls South Carolina home, so our charming southern accent quotient just went way up, y’all.
Take a look at some of the other folks who are talking about our new adventures, and please shoot me an email at amy[at]nileguide.com if you have any questions about the acquisition.
- NileGuide Acquires 10Best to Dominate Travel Recommendations – New York Times, via VentureBeat
- Travel Planning Startup NileGuide Acquires Local Recommendation Site 10Best – TechCrunch
- NileGuide acquires travel recommendation site 10Best.com – tnooz
- NileGuide.com buys 10Best.com – Web in Travel
- NileGuide.com acquires 10Best.com – Eye for Travel