- In 1798 the first Catholic church De Duif (The Dove) was built on the Prinsengracht. In 1856 the architect Theo Molkenboer designed a completely new building. This came into use as a pseudo-basilica cross church, built on the remains of the first Duif. Please check the website for details on events
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Oecumenische Basisgemeente De DuifLocals have answered 100 questions about Amsterdam.
Ask Amsterdam Locals about Oecumenische Basisgemeente De Duif