- Visitors approaching St. John's port first spy this cathedral's imposing towers from almost a mile away. Truly a national treasure, this Anglican church has existed in one form or another since 1681. It was originally made of wood, then of brick. The present freestone structure was designed by noted English architect J. Fuller Bath. The cathedral was completed in 1848 and has since survived the great hurricane of 1974. All are welcome to tour the cathedral any day. Call for service schedule.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Cathedral of St. John the DivineThere are 8 questions about Antigua.
Ask Antigua Locals about Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- tel: +1 268 462 4686
- fax: +1 268 462 5402
- Between Newgate & Long streets
- St. John's
- No Sweat
- User Rating