President Hotel is a business-friendly Athens hotel in the business district and close to Apostolos Nikolaidis Stadium, U.S. Embassy, and Mavili Square. Additional points of interest include Acropolis and Hellenic Parliament.
President Hotel features a poolside bar and a snack bar/deli. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves hot/cold buffet breakfasts each morning in the breakfast area (surcharges apply). This 4-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply) and the hotel has an Internet point. This Athens property has 393 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, shuttle services include a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a theme park shuttle, a cruise ship terminal shuttle, and a ferry terminal shuttle. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property.
516 air-conditioned guestrooms at President Hotel feature safes and windows that open. Accommodations offer city views. Beds come with down comforters and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads and rainfall showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Blackout drapes/curtains, hair dryers, and trouser presses are also provided. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo-allergenic bedding, and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- All citizens of Greece will be charged the national value-added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Deposit: EUR 50 per day (for guests under 2 years old)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
User Reviews for President Hotel
Good hotel and friendly staffs
This is an excellent hotel. In addition to the good breakfast, nice room with beautiful view of the city I would like to mention about the bell boy. Everyone calls him Jhonny a short...
- posted on 11.05.12
- by Santoz_Nitz
Average of average
I go to Athens often to meet some friends and all the time I need an hotel I stay at President. It is not the place to go for a romantic weekend or if you are looking for something...
- posted on 11.04.12
- by micius
Good hotel, nice pool
The room was confortable and clean. The view was very nice. The rooftop pool is excellent, although the water was cold. The furniture is a bit run-down, but as long as it is clean,...
- posted on 11.02.12
- by SzamoskoziPeter