- Type: Bars
NileGuide Expert Says:
A place to dance and meet singles.
NileGuide Expert tip:
Check the bars Web site before visiting for RSVP opportunities that can give you free admission on weekends.
- Opening its trendy doors in 1999, this lounge quickly caught on with Midtown's hipster clientele and draws a healthy crowd on most evenings. Set in a 1920s house, Cosmopolitan has a charming front porch and a covered back deck for nice weather. Inside, the colorfully-painted rooms feature many tables for seeing and being seen. A full bar is situated at the front of the lounge, though the kitchen can handle more than just typical bar food. Try the coconut-fried shrimp or the sirloin kabobs, which come garnished with colorful peppers.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Cosmopolitan Lounge
Editorial review from Citysearch
This place marks much curosity..2 names? Interesting
- posted on 11.05.12
- by by ellieg48439750 at Citysearch
Message from Cosmopolitan Lounge
Welcome to CosmoLava, Atlanta's Ultimate Midtown Experience. They boast an impressive 3 levels, 5 bars, VIP accommodations and the hottest DJs in the city. Thirsty? Sip Atlanta's Best Cosmopolitan and other tasty libations while mingling on our tropical deck nestled in the Midtown Skyline. Feel like dancing? Hit one of our 3 dance floors with world-class DJs spinning the latest House, Top 40, 80's, Funk & Hip-Hop all on a state-of-the-art TurboSound system. Cosmolava is also available for your corporate and private event needs as well. Come experience why this urban chic nightspot is Atlanta's favorite among locals and visitors alike!
- 6 Environments w/ Outdoor Deck
- 3 separate DJs & Dance Floors
- Corporate & Private Events,VIP