The Atlanta Segway Tour is the perfect tour for both those new to the city and Atlanta veterans. For beginners, this tour will offer you a fantastic orientation and give you an opportunity to see the sites you've read about. For the veterans, you'll learn new facts and stories about Atlanta that you've never heard. Everyone will agree that riding a Segway is the best way to see the 'Capitol of the South'.
- Georgia Tech - The Georgia Institute of Technology is one of the nation's top research universities, distinguished by its commitment to improving the human condition through advanced science and technology. It is also home to the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and the Ramblin' Wreck
- Georgia State Capitol - Atlanta is the capitol of Georgia. The capitol sits prominently in downtown Atlanta and has one of the most recognized landmarks in the city, the 23 karat gold dome.
- Auburn Avenue - Concentrated along a short mile and a half of Auburn Avenue, the Sweet Auburn Historic District reflects the history, heritage and achievements of Atlanta's African Americans, and is the birthplace of the American Civil Rights movement.
- Centennial Olympic Park - Home to the famous Fountain of Rings and the Olympic Quilt Plazas.
- Georgia Aquarium - The world's largest aquarium sits at the heart of the city and Centennial Olympic Park.
- The CNN Center - CNN's world headquarters.
- World of Coke - The history of the world's most famous&popular soft drink begins in Atlanta.
- © Viator2013