- Built on the ground of the original 1860 church, this Gothic Revival structure was erected by architect Edmund G. Lind in 1885. Set on a full acre that fronts the city's original town square, the church features a limestone facade, bell tower, and many original stained glass windows. Various smaller buildings have been constructed around the main church over the years, historically and architecturally significant in their own right. Today, Central Presbyterian is home to one of the largest Presbyterian congregations in Atlanta.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Central Presbyterian ChurchLocals have answered 15 questions about Atlanta.
Ask Atlanta Locals about Central Presbyterian Church