- This theater, originally an addition to St. Michael's, was built in 1926. In 2003, it assumed its current name and function. The Hall's namesake is Dante Alighieri, whose bas relief bust adorns a plaque on the second story. The Italian-style architecture, supervised by Thomas Sykes, celebrates the Italian neighborhood that surrounds it. Their mission is to host local performing artists and arts organizations. They also present a variety of professional performances.
- © wcities.com 2013