- Type: Picnics, Parks & Gardens
- Localyte author: Mary Ann Gutchigian
- This is a great family park. If you have small kids there is a nice playground with soft sand, many swings, slides, climbing area, and right next to the bay beach wihich is very shallow. Bring you rbucket and nets the bay is full of cool little creatures to catch and let go for hours of exciting exploration. The beach also has basketball courts, horseshoes, and plenty of parking. There is a area for windsailing, kayaking, sailing, volleyball, and a dog park here also. I think everyone will find a activity to entertain them. There are picnic tables, a gazebo, and benches to enjoy the suntset on. The ice cream man visits regularly and their are public rest rooms. Right across the street is the police station, and on the ocean side, a ramp to view the beach and ocean from above. My kids loved going here to see what they could catch, and now my great nieces and nephews go there to catch a glimps of the wildlife. Bring some bread for the ducks! And don't forget the camera it is always a kodak moment down at the the bay.
- The description was provided by Mary Ann Gutchigian
- 6805 Long Beach Blvd
- Township of Long Beach, NJ 8008
- No Sweat
- User Rating