- Type: Bars
NileGuide Expert Says:
This is the place to go to take full advantage of happy hour. Half-price tapas and specially-priced shakers of martinis are available 5p-8p Tuesday through Saturday and all evening on Mondays.
- 219 West is a posh downtown bar with Euro-Manhattan flair, sharp taste buds, and a keen eye for interior design. The restaurant/bar opens weekdays for lunch to serve American tapas, open faced sandwiches, soups, salads, and mini burgers. After five, 219 West turns down the lights and turns up the music to offer moderately priced cocktails and appetizers. Pick your meal based on the alcohol with which it's paired – spicy cheese fries on the beer menu, grilled asparagus with lump crab on the martini menu, turkey fajitas on the tequila menu, etc. You won't go hungry -- or thirsty -- here.
- © wcities.com 2013
- Bartenders 2004 – Audience Winner
- Happy Hour 2004 – Audience Winner
- Happy Hour 2007 – Audience Winner
- Martini 2004 – Audience Winner
- Over-30 Singles Scene 2007 – Audience Winner
- See and Be Seen Bar 2004 – Audience Winner
- See and Be Seen Bar 2007 – Audience Winner
- Bar Menu 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Over-30 Singles Scene 2007 – Editorial Winner