- With both an indoor and an outdoor bar, this is a great choice to truly hang out. The chairs nearly envelop you, and the low red light and funky New York-style music add to the great ambiance. Venturing outside you will find a natural limestone cliff that keeps away most of the loud noises from the street and neighboring bars. This is one of the few places where everyone gets heard without a lot of shouting. On warm nights you will often find live bands performing on a stage built below the limestone cliffs, entertaining the crowds that gather to enjoy this outdoor space.
- © wcities.com 2013
- Conversation Bar 2005 – Audience Winner
- Outdoor Bar 2005 – Audience Winner
- Outdoor Bar 2006 – Audience Winner
- Singles Scene 2006 – Audience Winner
- Singles Scene 2006 – Editorial Winner
Bars,Cocktail Bars,Dance,Live Music,Nightclubs
Message from Club DeVille
Club de Ville is located in the Red River District in downtown Austin. The tree-lined patio at this outdoor Austin club is nestled into a natural limestone cliff - it's so pretty that you'll forget you're at a bar. The interior is lit low with a mysterious glow. Cocktails are served with a smile from the best mixologists in town. Every other Tuesday, the lovely Miss Emily hosts our Karaoke Under The Stars. The Club's a great place to unwind with some drinks after work, congregate with friends, have a cozy date, or just take on the evening. Happy Hour at Club de Ville is from Monday through Friday 5-8pm and brings out the beautiful locals. One of Club de Ville main draws is one of the best patios in downtown Austin. Come in with friends or co-workers and enjoy a cocktail at Club de Ville today. Visit them on My Space for special events and more information.
- Karaoke Every Thurs
- Happy Hour Mon - Fri
- Live Music