- Operational for over a decade, Ginny's Little Longhorn Saloon has earned the reputation for being the city's country-music stop. It's not your usual nightclub with thumping music; but is a great place for drinks and good music. It hosts live musical performances every Thursday - Billy Dee & Redd Volkaert, Justin Treviño and Dale Watson have kept this place alive on several occasions. So stop by for a memorable night at this simple place, which not surprisingly, has a cult following.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Ginny's Little Longhorn SaloonLocals have answered 18 questions about Austin.
Ask Austin Locals about Ginny's Little Longhorn Saloon
User Reviews for Ginny's Little Longhorn Saloon
Old School Austin
Cheap beer, live music, & chicken bingo on Sundays make this dive bar the stuff of Austin legend. Bring cash, wear cowboy boots.
- posted on 04.19.12
- by by ATXGastronomist at Citysearch
- Dive Bar 2004 – Audience Winner
- Dive Bar 2006 – Audience Winner
- Dive Bar 2007 – Editorial Winner
Bars,Live Music,Nightclubs,Theme Bar