- Type: Business Travel
Embassy Suites San Marcos - Hotel, Spa & Conference Center is a business-friendly San Marcos hotel in the business district and close to San Marcos Premium Outlets, Tanger Outlet Center, and Wonder World. Additional points of interest include Dunbar Park.
Embassy Suites San Marcos - Hotel, Spa & Conference Center's restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and drinks. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. Guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception each day, served in the evenings. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness facility. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, facials, and beauty services. This 3.5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This San Marcos property has 7020 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Business services and wedding services are available. Self parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
283 air-conditioned guestrooms at Embassy Suites San Marcos - Hotel, Spa & Conference Center feature iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and signature bedding. All rooms include separate sitting areas and are furnished with double sofa beds and desks. Accommodations include refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to ergonomic chairs, guestrooms offer speakerphones with voice mail. Flat-panel televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Guests may request hypo-allergenic bedding, wake-up calls, and bathrobes. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 12.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 1001 E Mccarty Ln
- San Marcos, TX 78666
- User Rating