- Type: Kid Friendly ,Business Travel ,Brand Names
NileGuide Expert Says:
This circular airport hotel, previously referred to as "the Donut," served as an air command center during the Vietnam War and Desert Storm.
- This hotel is located on the grounds of the Austin International Airport, just seven miles from downtown Austin.
- Each guestroom is equipped with cable/satellite TV, multiple-line telephones, high-speed Internet service, and coffee/tea maker.
- The hotel also offers 20,000 square feet of meeting space, an outdoor swimming pool, a restaurant, and a lobby bar.
show more reviews
User Reviews for Hilton Austin Airport
Convenient for early flights
If you are catching an early flight, you can't do much better than this hotel. Our experience was not perfect though. We were first put into a room with a soaked carpet in the...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by AMPWyo
We would definitely stay at this hotel again. The location is excellent, adjacent to the airport, yet not so close to the airport as to be congested traffic-wise or overly noisy...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by HornsRule
I didn't find anything wrong with the Hilton Austin Airport but after staying in a few other Hiltons recently this one really stood out as lackluster. The parking was expensive...
- posted on 11.19.12
- by SeanPTdotcom
Nice for Families
My husband, 4-year old son, and I stayed for three nights. My son really enjoyed himself. He loved the pool. It was quiet, the bed was comfortable, the air worked really well, and it...
- posted on 10.06.12
- Airport Hotel 2007 – Audience Winner
- Airport Hotel 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Airport Hotel 2007 – Editorial Winner
- Recommended 2010
- visit website
- tel: +1 512 385-6767
- fax: +1 512 385 6763
- 9515 Hotel Drive
- 1/2 mile from the airport, 2 miles east of the intersection of Hwy 183 and Hwy 71
- Austin, TX 78719
Hotel star rating: