- Type: Business Travel ,Boutique
NileGuide Expert Says:
This historic home turned boutique hotel houses one of the city's most intimate and romantic restaurants with only 15 linen-draped tables.
- Uncompromised comfort coupled with legendary Texas hospitality makes for a beyond boutique experience at the Mansion at Judges' Hill. From the moment you step foot on our property, you know you're in store for something extraordinary. Each of the 48 guest rooms features custom-made bedding with 310-thread count Egyptian cotton linens, deluxe bathrobes and L'Occitane and Gilchrist & Soames bath products. Complimentary high-speed internet access and on-site parking are also provided. With standard rooms starting at $129 per night and deluxe rooms ranging from $219-399, an affordable luxury experience is well within reach. The Mansion is conveniently located three blocks west of the University of Texas campus and has easy access to all of Austin's hotspots.
User Reviews for Mansion At Judges' Hill
What a fabulous weekend! I am not one to write reviews, but the weekend my wife and I just had at the Mansion at Judges' Hill is worth sharing. The hotel is very small, very quiet,...
- posted on 11.07.12
- by Jerry M
I can't wait to stay here again!
Great hotel. Just beautiful. So nice to sit on the porch and have a drink. Room was perfect. Bed was so comfortable. I met my best girlfriend here to do a run for Lung Cancer. ...
- posted on 11.06.12
- by ToastingLife
Could not sleep
The hotel is cute and the front desk staff are excellent. The room (109) was clean and nice. However it was impossible to sleep because of the loud air conditioning unit. Also the...
- posted on 11.03.12
- by Wishflower
- Romantic Hotel 2006 – Editorial Winner
- Romantic Hotel 2007 – Editorial Winner
- Highly Recommended 2010
- visit website
- tel: +1 512 495 1800
- fax: +1 512 495 1869
- send email
- 1900 Rio Grande
- At MLK, Jr Blvd/19th St
- Austin, TX 78705
University of Texas
- Y! Travel: Mansion At Judges' Hill
- breakfast included