- Entering the luxurious Austin Omni, with its 200-foot atrium constructed of glass, brass and marble, immediately transports you from the casual college town outside to big-city glamour inside. With the largest guest rooms in downtown Austin, this property is close to Sixth Street, the Capitol, the Convention Center and the University of Texas.
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Omni Austin Hotel DowntownLocals have answered 18 questions about Austin.
Ask Austin Locals about Omni Austin Hotel Downtown
User Reviews for Omni Austin Hotel Downtown
Family and F1
Fabulous hotel in which me and my husband stayed on two different occasions during this 2 week trip. The first room was great (9th floor) and the second (18th floor) was fantastic!...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by Josevacker
Nice Hotel, Great Location
Nice, clean, relatively quiet hotel close to the 6th street entertainment area. Great place to stay for business. A little pricey during the F1 race weekend - and I was surprised that...
- posted on 11.19.12
- by RedMustang56
Lobby Bar Rip Off
Fun place, but watch out for being over charged at the lobby bar during the F1 race weekend. Went last night and ordered two glasses of wine and one appetizer. When the bill came...
- posted on 11.16.12
- by Kduttonator
- Business Hotel 2007 – Editorial Winner
The hotel offers a heated rooftop pool, room service, same-day dry cleaning and laundry, massage, gift shop, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and travel agency. The business center located in the hotel is available from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday and offers Internet service.
- visit website
- tel: +1 512 476 3700 / +1 800 843 6664
- fax: +1 512 397 4888
- send email
- 700 San Jacinto Boulevard
- At E Eighth St
- Austin, TX 78701
- Y! Travel: Omni Austin Hotel Downtown
- Omni Hotels
Hotel star rating: