- Ciola's is a family owned restaurant, created in what used to be a home. The Ciola's have over 50 years of experience in the business, and with notable dishes like Aunt Alice's Spumoni and Domnick's Specials on the menu, you know it's all in the family. There are plenty of choices, from prosciutto, provolone and mortadella to house-made gnocchi. The wine selection of around 70 vintages has been bagging this restaurant 'The Wine Spectator Award of Excellence'. Ciola's Spumoni, in chocolate, vanilla and strawberry with nuts is the ideal dessert. Allora, mangiare bene!
- © wcities.com 2013
Ask a local about Ciola's Italian-American RestaurantLocals have answered 18 questions about Austin.
Ask Austin Locals about Ciola's Italian-American Restaurant
- Italian Food 2004 – Audience Winner
- Italian Food 2005 – Audience Winner
- Seafood 2005 – Audience Winner
- Steak 2006 – Audience Winner
Message from Ciola's Italian-American Restaurant
Dominick opened the first of his family's Italian restaurants in 1949. Today in Lakeway, Dominick's Restaurant serves traditional Italian recipes which have been handed down from Dominick's mother, who immigrated from Abruzzi, Italy. We are proud to serve the Austin area these traditional favorites along with many others that are unique to Dominick's. We offer an extensive wine list, casual atmosphere and great service. From our famous Steak Margherita to the multilayered Spumoni, Dominick's continues a tradition of excellence. Use REZ for Reservations or call the number above!
- Authentic Old World Italian Cuisine
- Romantic Setting
- World Class Wine List