- Cuisines: American, French, Breakfast & Brunch
- This restaurant is decorated as a French cafe in the countryside and the patriarchal owner of this chain really does hail from France. Many of the recipes come from owner Patrick Esquerre's mother's recipe box. The tomato basil soup is a big favorite during fall and winter; use it to start a meal of quiche, roasted chicken, wood-fired pizzas or simply a caesar salad. Breakfast is also served daily, and includes both hot items and pastries, along with the restaurant's signature French roast coffee. In desserts, try Ann's cake, an almond croissant or a pecan tart. There are several other area locations, including 3418 N Lamar Austin, TX 78705 (+1 512 302 1486,) 4401 N IH-35, Suite 2202 Round Rock, TX 78664 (+1 512 863 0889,) 5493 Brodie Ln Austin, TX 78745 (+1 512 287 4081) and 701 Capitol of Texas Hwy S, Suite G Austin, TX 78746 (+1 512 306 1998.)
- © wcities.com 2013
Message from Madeleine (La)
Escape to la Madeleine where the fresh-baked baguettes are still warm from the brick oven, and the rich, bold espresso is brewed and sipped slowly. From pastas to pastries, enjoy flavors that are decadent, delicious and inspired by the French countryside. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and any pastry treat in between. Settle into a cozy nook by the fire, or lounge on the patio and relax with a drink. Linger over a long meal and a longer conversation at la Madeleine, where everything is worth savouring.
- Caf? cuisine served all day
- French countryside atmosphere
- Specialty coffee drinks and pastries