Located in Ubud, Viceroy Bali is in a rural location and close to Botanic Garden Ubud, Ubud Monkey Forest, and Seniwati Gallery of Art by Women. Nearby points of interest also include Ubud Royal Palace and Ubud Market.
Viceroy Bali's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A swim-up bar and a bar/lounge are open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The resort serves a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast each morning in the restaurant. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a 24-hour fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5-star property offers a meeting/conference room, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the resort has an Internet point. Complimentary shuttle services include an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 5 km and a shopping center shuttle. Wedding services, concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Complimentary guest parking is limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional property amenities include a library, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2011.
25 air-conditioned guestrooms at Viceroy Bali feature private pools and private plunge pools. Balconies offer mountain or pool views. All rooms include separate sitting areas and desks. Espresso makers, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, double sinks, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Partially open bathrooms are available in select guestrooms. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. LCD televisions have satellite channels and DVD players. Also included are iPod docking stations and CD players. Guests may request in-room massages, irons/ironing boards, and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 230
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 115 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 350
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 175 (from 5 to 12 years old)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 48 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 100 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Jalan Lanyahan, Banjar Nagi
- Ubud 80571
- User Rating