- From its opening in 1986, Harbor Court has been considered one of Baltimore's finest luxury hotels. With its cobblestone courtyard, oak-paneled walls, marble floors and grand staircase, this eight-story hotel brings the sublime elegance of an English manor house to downtown Baltimore. Its central location is just blocks from both the business district and the city's vibrant Inner Harbor and the nightlife of Fell's Point is only a short water-taxi ride away.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Harbor Court Hotel
My husband and I were celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary. Our stay at this hotel was very special. The suite we were given upon arrival had a wonderful view of the harbor and...
- posted on 11.25.12
- by Sue S
Home Away from Home at the Harbor
From the moment we pulled into the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, I knew we were in for a treat. Guest Services greeted us at our car, unloaded our luggage, and took care of...
- posted on 11.23.12
- by Rich C
Beautiful hotel on the Harbor!
I stayed at this beautiful hotel, formerly the InterContinental, for an impromptu weekend getaway in Baltimore. It's a lovely, expensive hotel, so if you can get it on Priceline,...
- posted on 11.20.12
- by samanthaonstyle
- Hotel Dining 2006 – Audience Winner
- Hotel Dining 2007 – Audience Winner
- Hotel Pool 2006 – Audience Winner
- Hotel Pool 2007 – Audience Winner
- Hotel Staff 2006 – Audience Winner
- Hotel Staff 2007 – Audience Winner
- Luxury Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- Luxury Hotel 2007 – Audience Winner
- Romantic Hotel 2006 – Audience Winner
- visit website
- tel: +1 410 234 0550
- 550 Light Street
- Baltimore, MD 21202
- InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Hotel star rating: