Aiya Residence & Sport Club BTS Budget Hotel is located in Bangkok's Khlong San neighborhood, close to Memorial Bridge, Grand Palace, and Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Nearby points of interest also include Wat Arun and Wat Pho.
Aiya Residence & Sport Club BTS Budget Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. This 3-star property has a business center and offers a meeting/conference room, technology support staff, and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a grocery/convenience store. The property has designated areas for smoking. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2011.
131 air-conditioned guestrooms at Aiya Residence & Sport Club BTS Budget Hotel feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer city, pool, or garden views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses and signature bedding. These individually furnished and decorated rooms include desks. Kitchenettes include refrigerators. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Televisions have satellite channels and free movie channels. Also included are complimentary bottled water and windows that open. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request microwaves.
Notifications and Fees:
- Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: THB 200 per day (in/out privileges)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Deposit: THB 500 per stay (cash only)
- Breakage deposit: THB 500 per stay (cash only)
- Late check-out fee: THB 350
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: THB 20 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: THB 250 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: THB 250 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 250 per week (rates may vary)
- Continental breakfast fee: THB 150 for adults and THB 110 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 300 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Facilities fee: THB 320 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Aiya Residence & Sport ClubLocals have answered 236 questions about Bangkok.
Ask Bangkok Locals about Aiya Residence & Sport Club
User Reviews for Aiya Residence & Sport Club
Simple hotel with friendly staff. The rooms are a bit run down but clean the price cant complain. A big plus is the huge swimming pool and fitness center. The hotel is about 200...
- posted on 11.23.12
- by Signature1
Excellent hotel,very good value .
I stayed here fom 27th August to 15th September 2012.For approx £15.00 per day it really is good value.Its right near the skytrain station,has a excellent restaurant and large swimming...
- posted on 10.12.12
- by HarveySmith124
Misleading. Get what you pay for...
Get what you paid for. Of course the standard pictures make it look much nicer than it really is. Was only $20 USD a room for the Budget superior room, I should have known what to expect...
- posted on 09.09.12
- by gzill