Sakul House is located in Bangkok's Phra Nakhon neighborhood, close to Khao San Road, National Museum Bangkok, and Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Nearby points of interest also include Grand Palace and Wat Saket.
The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
31 air-conditioned guestrooms at Sakul House feature complimentary bottled water and safes. Balconies offer city views. Beds come with premium bedding. All rooms include separate sitting areas and desks. Bathrooms feature showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guestrooms offer phones. LCD televisions have cable channels and free movie channels. Also included are windows that open and welcome amenities. Guests may request in-room massages, hair dryers, and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Deposit: THB 500 per stay (cash only)
- Additional towels/sheets fee: THB 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 600 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- 108/17 Soi Rambuttri Banglumpoo
- Bangkok 10200
- User Rating