- As if the cuisine wasn't authentic enough at the Blue Elephant, the setting is also traditional -- a Thai house over 100 years old. Though their "Forgotten Recipes" bring some now rare dishes back to life, the chef has a few great creations of his own incorporating some international flair with Thai ingredients. The Blue Elephant is an international chain with the mission of representing gourmet Thai cuisine and they are certainly achieving that goal. Plenty of plants, art and a few waterfalls create a pleasant setting. For a souvenir of a different sort, take home some Thai cooking skills from one of the cooking classes here.
- © NileGuide2013
- Highly Recommended 2010
- visit website
- tel: +66 (0)2 673 9353 / +66 (0)2 673 9354 / +66 (0)2 673 9356
- fax: +66 (0)2 673 9355
- send email
- 233 South Sathorn Road, Khet Sathorn
- Kwaeng Yannawa, Blue Elephant Building
- Bangkok, Bangkok 10120
- Lunch: M-Su 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., Dinner: M-Su 6:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.