- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: Chinawut Chinaprayoon
- This is amazing place for Bangkok's chic generation to enjoy the Northeastern Thai or "Isan" cuisine. It offers one of the most delicious "fried chicken" in town that make you completely forget about KFC. To be sure, there's always a line in front of the restaurant, but it's not a too-long wait to get a table. It's a must try. To get there, catch skytrain to Siam Station. Get to Siam Square soi 5, spotting where the line is! Just follow the crowd.
- The description was provided by Chinawut Chinaprayoon
- Pathum Wan, Bangkok, Thailand
- User Rating