- This lovely century-old Anglican and Episcopalian Church is set in a tranquil environment sheltered from the traffic on Sathorn Road. There is some shaded parking space inside the grounds. The Protestant Church Committee was established in Bangkok in July 1861. In May 1864 The Protestant Union Chapel opened for worship. Then in April 1905 a new church building was dedicated and given the name Christ Church. This church remains a beautiful example of colonial architecture. Its interior is painted white and features stained glass windows. There are Thai as well as English language services.
- © wcities.com 2013