More Top 10s
- Romantic Hotels
- Bed and Breakfast Inns
- Brand Name Hotels
- Hotels Around Bangkok
- Hotels Near Chatuchak Weekend Market
- Hotels Near Chinatown
- Hotels Near Don Muang International Airport
- Hotels Near Jim Thompson's House
- Hotels Near Royal Grand Palace
- Hotels Near Suvarnabhumi International Airport
Public Question Asked by NileGuide about Crown Tailor in Bangkok
Are they the best in the business? Should I be paying them a visit?
The Best Answer
Answered by michael bern , Bangkok, Thailand
Suggest you use Raja's or Rajawongse they are probably the most reliable in the midrange price scale - for best in class try Art's Tailor - but they are very expensive - I guess you get what you pay for.
Answered by Wilfried Giessler , Bangkok, Thailand
There are many good ones in Bkk as there are many bad ones as well. Be careful of newcomers in this business. With "Needleking" on Sukumvit Rd I have good experiences over many years.