More Top 10s
- Romantic Hotels
- Bed and Breakfast Inns
- Brand Name Hotels
- Hotels Around Bangkok
- Hotels Near Chatuchak Weekend Market
- Hotels Near Chinatown
- Hotels Near Don Muang International Airport
- Hotels Near Jim Thompson's House
- Hotels Near Royal Grand Palace
- Hotels Near Suvarnabhumi International Airport
Public Question Asked by User150675 about Bangkok
How much for travel from Bangkok to Farm Chokchai, Wat Phra Dhammakaya and Ayutthaya?We are two person
The Best Answer
Answered by Chinawut Chinaprayoon , Bangkok, Thailand
Wat Phra Dhammakaya is the closest to Bangkok, then Ayutthaya, and then Farm Chokchai. You can make a short day excursion to Wat Phra Dhammakaya from Bangkok, just take a taxi and should cost less than 250 baht for one way fare. You might consider to stop by Talad Tai, an exciting market and lots of cheap stuffs as well.
For Ayutthaya, you can spend a whole day there, there are many excursions to choose from. You can even travel by ferry from Bangkok. I guess the one day trip cost should not be more expensive than 2,500 baht per person.
I believe there's a excursion to Farm Chokchai from Bangkok too. However, since it's quite further away from Ayutthaya, you might have to arrange a special transportation with the tour operators. Otherwise, make it as a day trip from Bangkok.
Answered by janjee , Bangkok, Thailand
from bangkok to chokchaior ayutthaya if you call local taxi they cann't open meter because it's out side bangkok..but they will ask you price and you can ask for discount.
to chokchai from for round trip should be 4,000-4,500 baht .
to ayutthaya round trip should be 2,000-2,500 baht.
anyway depend how long you gonna keep taxi wait for you.
Answered by Graham Bear MacMillan , Phuket, Thailand
Hi there. How do you want to travel, mini van, bus or taxi?
Then I can give you a complete answer.
Answered by Hugo Zimmermann , Sattahip, Thailand
I appreciate the suggestions from Chinawut and Janjee for you as guidelines. Have fun.
Answered by Bernard ROUHAUD , Bangkok Metropolis, Thailand
You didn't say if you want to come back to bangkok everynight or if you want a 2 or 3 days is trip around with the same car. If so, the best is to hire a taxi for the day ( around 1200 bahts = 30 euros + petrol or gas , around 1800 bahts for a better car ). As hotels are cheaper outside bangkok I will suggest you to stay overnights around those places without coming back to Bkk.....Traffic is so heavy in the morning and afternoon !
Answered by Roger , Bangkok Metropolis, Thailand
You can hire a van around 1,500 Baht/day exclude fuel. The driver will take you wherever you want to go. It's more convenience, safe the time and money. Especially your energy. So,you will have a lot of time to enjoy all the place you visit. Have a nice day !
Answered by Tipsuda Plubwangglum , Muang Samut Prakan, Thailand
Well, Thank you. All three trips are cost 3,000 baht round trip per person. Hope to see you.
Answered by tony the tiger thailand , Bangkok, Thailand
1. from Bangkok to Chock Chai Farm and Wat Pra Dhammakaya you can arrange private taxi or private car...just only one day trip enough price included all pick up & transfer ..included driver + inlcuded gasoline just 2500 baht only not per per son but for all for 1 car or taxi minimum 3 pax
2. 1 day trip to Ayuttaya you can arrange private taxi not included only ticket entry included driver +gasoline + dept. 0800am. arrive bangkok 1800pm. price only 1500 baht not per person but for all or if you want do trip with join group 1 day trip to ayuttaya...included guide +lunch + ticket entry +all pickup transfer 750 baht per person
this is good for all clients will visit thailand any information youcan contact me