Sheraton Gambia Hotel Resort and Spa is located on the beach in Serekunda, close to Tanji Bird Reserve. Another point of interest is Kololi Beach.
This Serekunda property has a private beach. Dining options at Sheraton Gambia Hotel Resort and Spa include 2 restaurants. 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar are open for drinks. Room service is available. The resort serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast. Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a children's pool, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 4.5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and audio-visual equipment. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Serekunda property has 600 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property has a complimentary area shuttle which runs to destinations within 5 km. Business services and wedding services are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, barbecue grills, and gift shops/newsstands.
There are 194 guestrooms at Sheraton Gambia Hotel Resort and Spa. Balconies offer ocean, sea, or pool views. Beds come with signature bedding, triple sheeting, and down comforters. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At the 4.5-star property, accommodations include kitchens with coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature showers, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. Partially open bathrooms are available in select guestrooms. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to in-room safes (accommodate laptops), guestrooms offer direct-dial phones. Flat-panel televisions have satellite channels, free movie channels, and TV Internet access (surcharge). Air-conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, welcome amenities, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request a turndown service and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Advanced reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- All citizens of Gambia will be charged the national value-added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee per adult: GMD 1000 (one way)
- Early check-in: GMD 1000
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: GMD 550 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GMD 550 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: GMD 550 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GMD 550 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GMD 550 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GMD 550 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Sheraton Gambia Hotel Resort and SpaThere is 1 question about Banjul.
Ask Banjul Locals about Sheraton Gambia Hotel Resort and Spa
- Brufut Heights AU Highway
- P.O.Box 3311
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating