Hotel Medicis is located in Barcelona's Horta-Guinardo neighborhood, close to Hospital de Sant Pau, Sagrada Familia, and Park Guell. Nearby points of interest also include Casa Mila and Casa Batllo.
The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the breakfast room (surcharges apply). Hotel Medicis features a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. Additional property amenities include an elevator (lift), a television in the lobby, and air conditioning in public areas. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
29 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Medicis feature safes and windows that open. Bathrooms feature bathtubs, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer phones. Flat-panel televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered.
Notifications and Fees:
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per day
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Continental breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
User Reviews for Hotel Medium Medicis
Good location - central and peaceful
The hotel is modern, clean and bright and typical of many budget boutique style hotels popping up in a tourist town near you. The rooms are clean but compact and functional. We had...
- posted on 11.05.12
- by ichameleon
Stay in Barcelona 02-08.10.2012
We want to thank for the very pleaseant stay in your hotel. The breakfeast was excelent. The people at the reception also. And Barcelona is a real dream. It was very nice and we have...
- posted on 10.31.12
- by Tudor R
Room was clean and linens were crisp and clean too. Thin walls and you could hear people on the next room. Good walking distance to La Familia Sagrada which was very nice. Very helpful...
- posted on 10.28.12
- by MireiM