Public Question Asked by joaniecece about Barcelona
top ten sites in barcelona
The Best Answer
Answered by Simon Harris , Barcelona, Spain
Only Ten? Here are the most obvious ones . . .
The Ramblas, Gaudi - Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera and Park Guell, The Cathedral, Santa Maria del Mar, Montjuic - the Castle, MNAC Museum and the Magic Fountains, Camp Nou - the FC Barcelona Stadium and Museum, the Palau de la Música
That makes eleven plus
Picasso Museum, Parc de la Ciutadella, the Gaixample, Tibidabo and a long long long etcetera
Answered by Marta Laurent , Barcelona, Spain
1. Sagrada Familia Church
2. Passeig de Gràcia street with Casa Milà / Pedrera and Casa Batlló, by Gaudí.
3. Park Güell
4. Rambla, with Boqueria Market.
5. Gothic Quarter, with Cathedral and Squares around it.
6. Born Quarter, with Santa Maria del Mar and Picasso Museum
7. Montjuïc Hill, with 1929 World Fair area (including Magic Fountain and MNAC museum) and 1992 Olympics.
8. Port Vell, with Columbus statue.
9. Port Olímpic, with marina, skyscrapers and beaches.
10. Ciutadella park and Arch of Triomph. (1888 World Fair)
And you'd still be missing the FC Barcelona Stadium, the Tibidabo hill, the Pedralbes monastery, the Raval district...
Answered by Tatiana , Saint Petersburg, Russia
check out my blog posr on must-see attractions of Barcelona - http://www.cityadvisor.info/en/blogPost.advisor#blogPost=@1857
Have a nice trip!