- Cuisines: Local Traditional
- Localyte author: mariam memon
- My family of 4 children and my husband love going to Pekinois restaurant which is a family run eaterie for about 10 years. The restaurant is located in an old stone building and is decorated in a very stylish manner which creates a welcoming and war, ambiance. The restaurant is always full with locals who are loyal to the ever smiling proprietor and his wife. The staff are knowlegeable and friendly. The food is mainly Chinese and Mauritian style cuisine and the ingredients very fresh. Our favourite dishes are the vegetarian and non-vegetarian stir fries along with the various fried rice, the Mauritian one with a variety of vegetables being favoured by the family. The steak option with salad and chip is also delicious. In fact we always compliment the Chef for the meal.
- The description was provided by mariam memon
Ask a local about Restaurant le PekinoisLocals have answered 4 questions about Beau Bassin-Rose Hill.
Ask Beau Bassin-Rose Hill Locals about Restaurant le Pekinois
- 4 Rue Ambrose, Grand Port District
- Beau Bassin-Rose Hill, Plaines Wilhems
- User Rating