- Localyte author: Jovan Perić
- The first hotel, and for many of the town's people, the only real hotel in Sombor, hotel InterNacion was built as hotel "Kod francuskog cara" (At the French emperor's) in 1856. The architect of the old part of the hotel was Ferdinand Fischer. The second name of the hotel was "Lovački rog" (Hunter's horn), changed because of the Austro-Hungarian - French war. In 1920 the hotel's name is changed to "Sloboda" (Serbian word for freedom.), and stayed unchanged until 2004 when an American physicist born in Sombor bought it and redecorated it from inside. The other part of the hotel, the less beautiful but bigger one was built during the 80s and was a project of a Serbian architect Đorđe Ljubinković. The hotel has a great ballroom hall know as the "Crystal Hall", a restaurant called "Lovački rog", an electrical gambling house and parking space.
- The description was provided by Jovan Perić
Ask a local about Hotel InterNacion
Ask Becej Locals about Hotel InterNacion
- Trg Republike 1
- Sombor, Vojvodina
- User Rating