China National Convention Center is a business-friendly hotel located in Beijing's North Chaoyang neighborhood, close to China National Convention Center, Beijing International Convention Center, and National Stadium. Additional points of interest include Tsinghua University and Xin'ao Shopping Center.
China National Convention Center's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel also has a coffee shop/café and a grocery store. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves buffet breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility. This 4-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Beijing property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Business services, concierge services, limo/town car service, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and currency exchange.
420 air-conditioned guestrooms at China National Convention Center feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations offer city or garden views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and safes, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. LCD televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Complimentary bottled water, windows that open, and blackout drapes/curtains are also provided. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CNY 120 per day
- Valet parking fee: CNY 120 per day
- Deposit: CNY 500 per day
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: CNY 2 (for 1 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CNY 100 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: CNY 147 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 200 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CNY 200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about China National Convention CenterLocals have answered 90 questions about Beijing.
Ask Beijing Locals about China National Convention Center
- No.8-1 Beichen West Road
- Chaoyang District
- Beijing 100105
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating