Jade Hotel is located in Beijing's Dongcheng - Wangfujing neighborhood, close to Dong Hua Men Night Market, Forbidden City, and The Palace Musuem. Nearby points of interest also include Tiananmen Square and Wangfujing Street.
Jade Hotel features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. The hotel serves Buffet breakfasts each morning (surcharges apply). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Beijing property has 2 meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Tour/ticket assistance and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include multilingual staff, express check-in, and express check-out.
102 air-conditioned guestrooms at Jade Hotel feature complimentary bottled water and windows that open. Accommodations offer city views. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads and rainfall showerheads. They also offer complimentary toiletries. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer phones. Cable television is provided. Rooms also include trouser presses. Guests may request hair dryers and wake-up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 300 per vehicle (one way)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: CNY 4 (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: CNY 35 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- No. 5 North Zhide Alley
- Beiheyan Street, Dongcheng District
- Beijing 100006
- User Rating