Beijing Marriott Hotel City Wall is a business-friendly hotel located in Beijing's Dongcheng - Wangfujing neighborhood, close to Ancient Observatory, Tiananmen Square, and Great Hall of the People. Additional points of interest include Forbidden City and Wangfujing Street.
In addition to 6 restaurants, Beijing Marriott Hotel City Wall offers a snack bar/deli and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves full breakfasts each morning in the breakfast area (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, facials, and beauty services. This 4-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and the hotel has an Internet point. This Beijing property has 4000 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, and conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Business services, wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Nearby parking is also available for a surcharge. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a marina, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. The property has designated areas for smoking.
649 air-conditioned guestrooms at Beijing Marriott Hotel City Wall feature iPod docking stations and minibars. Accommodations offer city views. Beds come with down comforters, down blankets, and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs, handheld showerheads, and rainfall showerheads. They also offer bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers and laptop-compatible safes, guestrooms offer cordless phones with voice mail. 37-inch LCD televisions have satellite channels, free movie channels, and DVD players. CD players, coffee/tea makers, and complimentary bottled water are also provided. Guests may request a turndown service, extra towels/bedding, and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Resort fee: 15 percent of room rate
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 550 per vehicle (one way)
- Deposit: CNY 500 per night
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: CNY 3 (for 1 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CNY 120 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CNY 120 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: CNY 227.7 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 155.25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Marriott Beijing City WallLocals have answered 90 questions about Beijing.
Ask Beijing Locals about Marriott Beijing City Wall
- 7 Jian Guo Men South Avenue Dongcheng Di
- Beijing 100005
Dong Cheng District
Hotel star rating:
- User Rating