Templeside Deluxe Hutong House Hotel is located in Beijing's Xicheng neighborhood, close to Guangji Temple, Forbidden City, and Tiananmen Square. Nearby points of interest also include Beihai Park and Olympic Park.
Dining options at Templeside Deluxe Hutong House Hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves cooked-to-order breakfasts each morning in the lounge (surcharges apply). This 3-star property has a business center and offers limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Tour/ticket assistance and tour assistance are available. Complimentary guest parking is limited, and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Nearby parking is available for a surcharge. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a rooftop terrace, a library, and a terrace. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2011.
8 air-conditioned guestrooms at Templeside Deluxe Hutong House Hotel feature coffee/tea makers and windows that open. Accommodations offer courtyard views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, triple sheeting, and down comforters. In addition to separate sitting areas, these individually furnished and decorated rooms include desks. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads and rainfall showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to speakerphones, guestrooms offer complimentary local and long-distance calls (restrictions may apply). 30-inch LCD televisions have cable channels and complimentary TV Internet access. Also included are blackout drapes/curtains and hair dryers. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 280 per vehicle (one way)
- Deposit: CNY 100 per stay (cash only)
- Early check-in fee: CNY 260
- Late check-out fee: CNY 260
- English breakfast fee: CNY 35 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 100 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CNY 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Ask a local about Templeside Deluxe Hutong House HotelLocals have answered 90 questions about Beijing.
Ask Beijing Locals about Templeside Deluxe Hutong House Hotel
User Reviews for Templeside Deluxe Hutong House Hotel
Lovely old hutong house
I stayed at this hotel during my travel to Beijing last month. We were travelling in a group of 15 people so we had the entire hotel to ourselves as we had booked all 7 rooms. The...
- posted on 11.06.12
- by Ahila
I've definately been to Beijing...
The Guesthouse is really cool. It's more of a hostel than hotel in my opinion. Check the pics. Hotels don't normally have ping pong tables, books and bikes to be borrowed....
- posted on 09.13.12
- by kdowell
Great neighbourhood but find a better guesthouse
Our family of 4 stayed here for 4 nights in July. There are 2 Templeside's - one is a hostel and right around the corner is the Templeside Deluxe courtyard house where we stayed. ...
- posted on 07.23.12
- by Kimbojimbo