More Top 10s
- Hotels Around Beijing
- Hotels Near Beijing Capitol Airport
- Hotels Near Beijing Rail Station
- Hotels Near Houhai Bar and Restaurant Area
- Hotels Near Olympic Stadium
- Hotels Near San Li Tun Bar Street
- Hotels Near The Foribidden City (Palace Museum)
- Hotels Near The Summer Palace
- Hotels Near The Temple of Heaven
Public Question Asked by User146305 about Beijing
how long to see tianimin square, firbidden city, great wall, ming toumbes?
The Best Answer
Answered by Ambassador Concierge , Beijing, China
You can do it in a day.
1. Start with early morning visit to Tiananmen Square (if you are early enough you will see the flag-raising ceremony).
2. Have some local breakfast and a cup of coffee (Starbucs) at Qian Men Pedestrian Street, and walk north to...
3... Forbidden City. Take 2 hours to see it (make sure to see the clock exhibition), and exit at the North Gate of Forbidden City.
(I suggest you rent a driver to wait for you there)
4. then drive to Great wall (badaling),and on the way back stop by at
5 the ming tombs.
DONE... you should be back home before 7PM. No problem.