More Top 10s
- Hotels Around Beijing
- Hotels Near Beijing Capitol Airport
- Hotels Near Beijing Rail Station
- Hotels Near Houhai Bar and Restaurant Area
- Hotels Near Olympic Stadium
- Hotels Near San Li Tun Bar Street
- Hotels Near The Foribidden City (Palace Museum)
- Hotels Near The Summer Palace
- Hotels Near The Temple of Heaven
Public Question Asked by Jenny Mateo-Lozano about Beijing
which district is near the famous historical spots in beijing? which part of the great wall is the best to visit?
The Best Answer
Answered by Kevin Bradbury , Beijing, China
Dongcheng (literally "east city" in Chinese) or Chongwen district. Really anything close to the Beijing train station. If you're close to the train station you can easily walk/bike to both Tienanmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the Temple of Heaven.