More Top 10s
- Hotels Near Berlin Wall Memorial
- Hotels Near Brandenburger Tor
- Hotels Near Fernsehen Turm - TV Tower
- Hotels Near Gendarmenmarkt
- Hotels Near Hackescher Markt
- Hotels Near Potsdamer Platz - Sony Centre
- Hotels Near Reichstag
- Hotels Near Tegel Airport
Public Question Asked by User177250 about Berlin
Any tips for a weekend in Berlin?
The Best Answer
Answered by Gerhard Vondruska , Berlin, Germany
A weekend? Too short for a city like Berlin. But take this: Use a hop on hop off circle line bus to see something of the city. Then went into BRAUHAUS MITTE near ALEXANDERPLATZ for typical Berlin cuisine meal. And their self brewed Beer!
Tonight stroll along Oranienbuereger Strasse in Central Berlin, a lot of venues, bars, pubs and so on you will find there. Or get into District -Friedrichshain- nearby at -Warschauer Brücke-. High nightlife area. Ask for the main-club BERGHAIN. Maybe you get a winner ticket and get entrance at the door.....