More Top 10s
- Hotels Near Berlin Wall Memorial
- Hotels Near Brandenburger Tor
- Hotels Near Fernsehen Turm - TV Tower
- Hotels Near Gendarmenmarkt
- Hotels Near Hackescher Markt
- Hotels Near Potsdamer Platz - Sony Centre
- Hotels Near Reichstag
- Hotels Near Tegel Airport
Public Question Asked by Pulova Lidia about Berlin
Hello, my friends and are coming to Berlin on 29 of October! we want to rent a good and cheap hostel in the most sightseeing part of Berlin. We have only 2 days in Berlin and would like to see a lot, what would you recommend us to visit first of all. May be you will make a good 2 days walking tour for us, so what will be the price for the goup of 8-9 person. Wiat for your proposal. We speak English and Russian language!!!
Dunke! Spasibo! Thank you!
The Best Answer
Answered by Gerhard Vondruska , Berlin, Germany
Hello from Berlin! I would recommend to you the MEININGER HOSTELS in Berlin. The one in first place is in Prenzlauer Berg District, near Berlin center. Look at the link.
2. Yes I could arrange a inner city walking tour to all the important highlites of history and prominence. Includes Brandenburg Gate and an original piece of the Berlin Wall. And many things more!We will need appr. 3 hrs and the price is 10,-Euro for each person (Minimum 6 Pers.)I have spare time for you during tomorrow. And on Wed.from 13h on.
As a second trip I would suggest a short viewing of Berlin Center with his -nightlife- zone, and changing to the neighbour district Friedrichshain, a mixture of old Berlin reminiscence and areas of -nightlife zones- too. 10,- Euro per head even, we would need 2 hrs minimum.(Or do you prefer something more specific for people of 30+?)
You could even mail me on direct:email@example.com
All the best, Gerhard Tour Guide in Berlin.