More Top 10s
- Hotels Near Berlin Wall Memorial
- Hotels Near Brandenburger Tor
- Hotels Near Fernsehen Turm - TV Tower
- Hotels Near Gendarmenmarkt
- Hotels Near Hackescher Markt
- Hotels Near Potsdamer Platz - Sony Centre
- Hotels Near Reichstag
- Hotels Near Tegel Airport
Public Question Asked by NileGuide about Berlin
Hi everyone! I'm looking for apartaments to stay in Berlin and I need some advise on neighborhoods. Can anyone help me? Thanks!
The Best Answer
Answered by Gerhard Vondruska , Berlin, Germany
Hello. Depends on what you like as a neighborhood. different districts have different ambience. Cheaper areas are something like Moabit/Wedding or Lichtenberg, Pankow. If you lookin for the in-crowd area, watch out to Friedrichshain, Berlin center, Prenzlauer Berg, Schöneberg. No noise at night and silence you ll find in southwest areas like Dahlem, Wannsee, Lichterfelde.