- Just north of Bethesda, this 16-story hotel is set on 15 landscaped acres, one mile from the National Institutes of Health.
- Guestrooms offer king beds or two doubles. Amenities include pay movies, video-game consoles, and high-speed Internet access.
- Complimentary shuttles are provided to downtown Bethesda, the National Institutes of Health, and a nearby Metro station.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Marriott Bethesda
Not a great visit
I've stayed at this property for some time, for an annual meeting held nearby. This year was problematic - I arrived just as 4 giant motorcoaches full of high school students...
- posted on 11.26.12
- by Fuzby
Reasonably good overall
The hotel itself is fine - old and not really updated; some of the rooms are pretty far from the conference center. There was no WiFi in the conference center (we were told there would...
- posted on 11.06.12
- by travel4buisness
Breakfast to Die for!
I stayed here on a business trip for a few nights in Oct 2012. Lovely hotel, convenient to where I had my meetings in Bethesda. The rooms were spacious with beds a 6ft person could...
- posted on 11.02.12
- by Liam W
Each room has coffee maker and cable TV. Hotel offers local transportation and gift shop.
Message from Marriott Bethesda
When you travel, discover Marriott Hotels and Resorts ? a certain kind of hotel for a certain kind of person. Whether you need to meet with clients and colleagues, relax on your own, or connect with friends and family, Marriott hotels provides the amenities and services you need for a successful trip ? no matter how you define it. With over 450 hotels and resorts worldwide, you?ll find the place you belong when you travel with Marriott.
- Exclusive Deals and Offers
- Signature Service and Style
- Onsite Dining and Fitness Center
- visit website
- tel: +1 301 897-9400
- fax: +1 301 897 0192
- 5151 Pooks Hill Rd
- Bethesda, MD 20814
Hotel star rating: