- Reserve with OpenTable
- Cuisines: Italian
- This place, a favourite with celebrities, has maintained its warm and intimate atmosphere over the years. La Dolce Vita is also known to be the best for North Italian Cuisine in Southern California. Fresh ingredients are used carefully to prepare the finest dishes available here. Entrees include broiled baby chicken with roasted garlic and rosemary and the vegetarians can try the eggplant siciliana. Pastas are plentiful too.
- © wcities.com 2013
User Reviews for Dolce Vita (La)
Old-School Beverly Hills
This restaurant is old-school Beverly Hills - I don't advise coming in here in flip-flops and shorts - you will get dirty looks from the old ( probably wealthy ) snobs who are...
- posted on 10.22.12
- by Richard William G
A fantastic dining experience
Do not come here if you expect American style Italian food served quickly. We were greeted, seated and offered a drink as soon as we arrived. But, in true Italian style, we were allowed...
- posted on 06.23.12
- by spud30
Loved everything about it! Staff were friendly, food was excellent!
- posted on 05.26.12
- by jody9138
- Comfort Food 2006 – Audience Winner
- Comfort Food 2007 – Audience Winner
- Date spot 2006 – Audience Winner
- Fine Dining 2006 – Audience Winner
- Italian Food 2006 – Audience Winner
- Italian Food 2007 – Audience Winner
- People Watching 2006 – Audience Winner
- Romantic Dining 2006 – Audience Winner
- Romantic Dining 2007 – Audience Winner
- Special Occasion Dining 2006 – Audience Winner
- Wine List 2006 – Audience Winner
- Wine List 2007 – Audience Winner
- Italian Food 2006 – Editorial Winner
Message from Dolce Vita (La)
La Dolce Vita first opened its doors to the "neighborhood" of Beverly Hills in 1966. Dark red leather booths all face center, with tiny lamps gently lighting the room; a look that combines the glamor of the red carpet with the comfort of home. Now almost forty-five years guests that arrive at La Dolce Vita step back to a time long gone; a time of style, glamour and warmth. Keeping this Beverly Hills tradition alive, potent cocktails arrive in over-sized glassware and Caesar Salads are prepared fresh, according to personal taste and preference. The Zabaglione is prepared with a whisk and a flare before your very eyes, while Frank and Ella continue to whisper the lyrics that live forever. And, the bottom of La Dolce Vita's menu continues to read "Our Kitchen Will Gladly Prepare Any Dish Requested"- perhaps not a miracle in Beverly Hills, but terribly close.
- Happy Hour
- Private Events
- Historic Los Angeles