Looking for things to do in Baltimore for free or close to it? Plan to be in the area in December? Well, every year Charm City drops prices to many of its attractions to $1.00 for one weekend, officially called Dollar Days. This year prices are being dropped the first weekend of December, the 4th and the 5th. Low admission prices like this are a traveler’s (and a mom’s) dream. Talk about sticking to a vacation budget, huh? Here is the list of 2010 Baltimore attractions that you and your family can enjoy for less than the price of bottled water:
On Saturday and Sunday
• Babe Ruth Birthplace & Museum
• Baltimore Museum of Industry
• Evergreen Museum & Library
• Homewood Museum
• Maryland Science Center (excluding IMAX and special exhibits)
• National Museum of Dentistry
• Reginald F. Lewis Museum
• Sports Legends Museum at Camden Yards
• Top of the World Observation Level, World Trade Center
• National Aquarium in Baltimore – with limited availability – from 10 a.m. until tickets sell out. There are no advance sales or dolphin shows. 4-D Immersion Theater tickets sold separately.
• Contemporary Art Museum – FREE
• Walters Art Museum – FREE
All in all, you have a chance to see 17 attractions for a total of $15 if you are exploring things to do in Baltimore alone. Imagine that? And you didn’t even have to stand in line on Thanksgiving evening to get these steals.